During these unprecedented times, we would like to reassure our clients, colleagues and suppliers that we are strictly adhering to the public health advice issued by the government, regarding working on site.
We are considering who is required on site and planning for the minimum number of people to be on site each day to operate safely and effectively. Only workers deemed necessary to carry out physical works, supervise work or conduct work to operate safely, will be permitted on site.
All site personnel are advised to:
- wash their hands every twenty minutes throughout the day with soap and hot water or use a hand sanitiser regularly
- keep at least two meters apart, whenever possible
- Use back-to-back or side-to-side working, rather than face-to-face, whenever possible
- keep a close eye on fellow workers
- inform us immediately of any symptoms they have, or any person they have been in contact with have, and follow self-isolation protocols if necessary
Hand sanitiser, disposable gloves, antibacterial wipes and face coverings are available on all sites.
We will keep everyone updated as we receive further information from the government, but if you have any queries or are concerned for your safety or the safety of others, please let us know immediately.
We are keeping a close eye on the ever-changing guidelines, whilst doing our best to keep everything running as smoothly as possible.
Stay safe and well