With the escalation of the COVID-19 outbreak we are planning to put into effect a quicker way of communicating with staff and subcontractors. This will most probably be by text message, email or updates on our website.
We are keeping a close eye on the ever-changing guidelines, whilst doing our best to keep everything running as smoothly as possible.
At this time, we are advising everyone:
- to wash your hands every twenty minutes throughout the day
- follow self-isolation protocols in the event of any symptoms developing
- keep a close eye on your fellow workers
- keep a good social distance where possible
- inform us immediately of any symptoms you, or any person you have been in contact with, have
We have ordered additional hand sanitiser to be delivered to all sites, but this is going to take a few weeks to be delivered. We are however, still trying to source other products that may be delivered sooner. We have also ordered disposable gloves and antibacterial wipes, which will hopefully be arriving within the next couple of weeks.
In the meantime, if you are able to purchase hand sanitiser, please do so and we will reimburse you.
We are currently adhering to the public health advice issued by the government regarding working on site.
If you have any queries please let us know, we will keep you updated as we receive further information from the government.
Stay safe and well